Ottawa Kent remains concerned with the health and safety of our clients and employees. We have taken the necessary steps to comply with the State’s stay-at-home order. All employees, who are able to work from home, are working from home during this coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
It is our highest priority that we continue to serve our clients. A reminder of the ways in which you can reach us during this time:
- Call us at (616) 797-3401
- Send an email – email@example.com
- Client Portal – call us to ask about access so you can securely report a claim, obtain auto ID cards, make Driver or Vehicle changes, submit questions
- Website – ottawakent.com to Request ID cards, Obtain a Quote, Send us an email
- We have the technology necessary to have documents signed electronically and securely
- Need to make a payment? Please give us a call and we can provide you with the necessary information to make your payment.
Thank you for understanding and working with us as we are committed to having a safe and healthy office and work environment.
Our offices are staffed to serve you, however, we will remain closed to the public until further notice.