Our offices are closed to the public again effective July 13!
Ottawa Kent remains concerned with the health and safety of both our clients and employees. Therefore, in an effort to help keep everyone safe, Ottawa Kent is closing our offices to the public.
While we are closed to the public, Ottawa Kent will be welcoming our clients and visitors into our offices by appointment only. During appointment times, we will honor our clients privacy and choice when it comes to wearing a face mask.
Even though our offices are closed to the public, our offices are staffed and ready to serve you. Here is a reminder of the ways in which you can reach us for service:
- Call us at (616) 797-3401
- Send an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Client Portal – call us to ask about access so you can securely report a claim, obtain auto ID cards, make Driver or Vehicle changes, submit questions.
- Website – ottawakent.com to Request ID cards, Obtain a Quote, Send us an email.
- Call your agent direct by using their direct dial found on our web site @ https://ottawakent.com/about/meet-our-team/
- We have the technology necessary to have documents signed electronically and securely.
- Need to make a payment? Please give us a call and we can provide you with the necessary information to make your payment.
Thank you for your understanding and trust in our Agency, it is greatly appreciated. We are committed to having a safe and healthy work environment for our clients and our employees.