Effective July 6 our offices will be open to the Public!
As our clients can re-enter our office, Ottawa Kent remains concerned with the health and safety of our clients and employees. To help keep everyone safe, Ottawa Kent will:
- encourage our clients to please call ahead to set an appointment to insure your agent is in the office and not working from home.
- sanitizing our public areas throughout the day.
- providing hand sanitizer throughout the office.
- face masks are available to our clients and employees upon request.
- provide our agents a private office or conference room to meet with our clients.
If you still want to avoid coming into our office, we can still serve your needs. Here is a reminder of the ways in which you can reach us for service:
- Call us at (616) 797-3401
- Send an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Client Portal – call us to ask about access so you can securely report a claim, obtain auto ID cards, make Driver or Vehicle changes, submit questions. You can set yourself up on-line or we can help you.
- Website – ottawakent.com to Request ID cards, Obtain a Quote, Send us an email.
- Call your agent direct by using their direct dial found on our web site @ https://ottawakent.com/about/meet-our-team/
- We have the technology necessary to have documents signed electronically and securely.
- Need to make a payment? Please give us a call and we can provide you with the necessary information to make your payment.