ISO 31000 is a generic risk management standard. It was developed by the ISO Technical Management Board Working Group on risk management. The official name of the standard is ISO 31000:2009 Risk management – Principles and guidelines. ISO published this new standard on November 13, 2009.
- You see withdrawals from your bank account that you can’t explain.
- You don’t get your bills or other mail.
- Merchants refuse your checks.
- Debt collectors call you about debts that aren’t yours.
- You find unfamiliar accounts or charges on your credit report.
- Medical providers bill you […]